Wednesday 28 October 2009

I have no idea why these last couple of days I can not fall asleep that easy. I have a feeling it is to do with the point that my PArt 3 stuff is lacking behind. I have not had a chance to engage with it in a meaningfull way for the past several weeks now.
Noveber the 1st is fast approaching. It is time to take some serious decisions, apply some serious deadlines and follow them up. Make sure they do happen. As I am typing my thoughts I am getting a sense of uplift related to my ability to express my thoughts in a written format. It somehow appears that my ability has improved. ALl of the sudden I have become better at it. Perhaps I have always had it in there, the problem was that I did not allow myself to engage with it due to the insecurity, which dates way back from my childhood.
I remember not long time ago I took an IQ test and scored 144. I was told I could be a writer based on what I was being tested against. So here I am 12'43'' no sleep in sight, and I continue to write........well I guess I stopped.....

No comments:

Post a Comment